Sunday, December 30, 2012

Party tips!!!

        
Throwing a party can be tough but this one I threw was pretty good:
Ok so I personally think the most popular kind of party on club penguin the collages, so I'm gonna do this post on collage parties!
Tips:

1.ADS!
Ok so I KNOW for a fact everyone HATES ads! But Ads are the most easiest way to get a TON of penguins at your party. Don't you get bored at parties?Well if someone walked in and announced they were having a collage I would be out of there faster then you can say cheesepuffs. ADS are good! OK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ADS ARE JUST GOOGLE IT.

2.Decorations and arrangements 
Penguins LOVE dorms. I SUGGEST you have 1 classroom and 3 or more dorms (rooms) in your collage and make sure each dorm has a bed,couch,computer, and/or a tv. But I would try to fit as many things as possible in each room. Now, MOST IMPORTANTLY lockers, yes lockers. YOU CAN'T HAVE A COLLAGE WITHOUT LOCKERS.

3.Getting your party OUT THERE
Probally the most easiest places to anounce your party at are the town and the ice rink... These are some ways to anounce your collage party is some things like:
"CP UNIVERSITY AT MY IGGY!! CHOOSE YOUR DORM" or "EPIC COLLAGE AT MY PLACE!ALMOST FULL". But any way ads work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment